This is not the first time that I have attempted to illustrate how easy it is to be successful with Nimble CRM, but I’m going to try to do so again. I have distilled it down to 10 easy steps that will increase your sales.
We’re not going to get deep into the weeds. We’re not going to do anything advanced. These are the fundamentals. However, the fundamentals are 90% of what you need to do in order to see awesome results! I’m even giving some sample times for each step just to dispel the erroneous rumor that it takes too f’ing much time.
Here we go!
- Create a contact record and fill out the basic information (name, company name, phone, email) – (under 1 minute)
- Tag record and set stay in touch reminder to build relationships. Tags allow you to organize your contacts and the stay in touch reminder will remind you to, are you ready? Stay in touch – (included in step #1)
- Use tasks to set tickler reminders for the next date of contact needed. Take good notes – (under 30 seconds for each task and note)
- Add contacts to your leads workflow, if applicable. The leads workflow takes you through the process steps of determining whether or not this is a valid opportunity – (15 seconds per lead)
- Move contact through the lead workflow stages (drag and drop) until they are qualified to become a deal. (15 seconds per lead).
- Convert a contact in your lead workflow by either moving it out (delete) or convert it to a deal. It becomes a deal when you are going to pursue this as a potential sale. (under 1 minute each)
- If a deal, be sure to fill out: deal value, expected close date, and probability of closing. Give a description of the opportunity. The percentage chance of closing takes into account that nobody wins 100% of their deals. It gives you a more realistic view of your total pipeline value – (included in step #7)
- Monitor your deal pipeline and adjust (edit the deal record) value, close date, and probability of closing as needed. Move your deal through the stages of the pipeline (drag and drop) which is reflective of your sales process. Add notes and tasks directly to deals. (1 minute per deal not counting notes and tasks)
- A deal is closed as being either deleted, won, or lost. For the latter two, drag the deal to the last column and choose the result and note the reason(s) why – (under 30 seconds per deal)
- Monitor your Today Page daily for upcoming tasks and reminders as well as for leads in your workflow and deals in your pipeline – (5 minutes per day)
There you have it! You will have a complete record of all of your activities with each prospect, suspect, customer as well as a graphical overview of the leads that you are pursuing and the deals that you are hoping to close.
If you would like to learn more about Nimble CRM, please schedule a free 30-minute Zoom consultation with me.