“Great leaders don’t tell you what to do. They show you how it’s done.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
Bring Up Your Competitors When Selling? This Sales Leader Says Yes – LinkedIn
How’s this for a sales technique – proactively bringing up your competition in a prospecting call.
I know, I know; it sounds counter-intuitive, presumably self-defeating. But, according to LinkedIn Vice President of Global Sales Solutions Alyssa Merwin Henderson, it “can be really helpful in differentiating you from every other person your prospect is talking to.”
Why? >>> READ MORE
Discovery Call Formula: Checklist & Questions to Qualify Prospects– Yesware
Over 50% of your prospects aren’t a good fit for what you sell – that means if you’re not qualifying your prospects correctly in the discovery call – you’re leaving time and money on the table.
Your discovery call is hands down the most important conversation you have in the sales process.
The discovery call either makes or breaks your relationship with the prospect. You can’t move forward in the sales process without this step, and it depicts all future steps going forward.
In this article, we look at robust formulas, checklists, and questions for salespeople that’ll help identify good fits vs. time-wasters. >>> READ MORE
Whether you’re a rookie or have had years of experience, managing people is tough. Taking on the role of a people leader comes with plenty of ups and downs, but luckily, each mistake can lead to positive changes and continuous growth and development.
Every company, team, and direct report is unique, however, certain manager mishaps can be predictable, and therefore, (somewhat) preventable. So, we turned to our community of 15Five managers and asked them to share some of the biggest mistakes they’ve made as people leaders that led to them becoming better coaches. Check out their anonymous answers below and see which ones you can identify with and which ones you can take notes from. >>> READ MORE
Brands are typically associated with companies and their products. Companies use their brands to establish their market identities and shape their prospects’ and customers’ perceptions of them.
Brands, though, aren’t limited to just companies and products. Individual people have brands as well. >>> READ MORE
Behind every good company, you will find a mission statement.
The power of a mission statement is that it tells your employees and customers not just who you are as a company, but what drives the work you do.
A successful mission statement communicates the purpose and framework behind your company. To have a strong, sustainable, and engaged workforce community, it’s essential to establish a shared mission, and especially to establish this early on in the creation of your company. >>>READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!