“Change before you have to.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
Lessons from the Underdogs: How to Recruit with Super Bowl Swag – Lever
With Super Bowl LVI almost here, I think many people would agree it’s not the matchup they expected.
But isn’t that what we’re all trying to do: win when we need to? Whether it’s finding strong talent, hitting that revenue target that seems out of reach, or hiring our enormous quota as it grows month over month, it’s what talent professionals are tasked with achieving every day.
With winning in mind, here are four recruiting tips to help you channel your own Super Bowl swagger this week (and beyond) and, in turn, elevate your talent acquisition game. >>> READ MORE
With travel still in limbo, sales meetings still being done virtually, and demo-to-close ratios dropping to all-time lows, it’s not surprising that sales teams are finally looking at what happens in the discovery step of a sale.
Some companies are changing their discovery process and getting some remarkable results. Here’s what they’re doing. >>> READ MORE
COVID isn’t likely going away anytime soon. This means it’s time to stop waiting for things to return to pre-pandemic normalcy and accept the new norms like more emphasis on remote work, active DE&I initiatives, and employee engagement – things many top companies on our Best Places to Work ’22 list have already embraced.
If you’re looking to join the top companies on this list, the time to adapt to the future economy is now. Glassdoor Economist Daniel Zhao lays out four upcoming trends you can expect for the job market in ’22 to help you prepare for the year ahead. >>> READ MORE
It feels like we’re on some kind of crazy rollercoaster ride. One day we’re riding high, and then, whoosh, we’re hit with school closings and absenteeism due to Covid, shortages of parts, and, heck, even a big ice and snowstorm to contend with. You get to the point where you think you might be too tired to duck from the next punch headed your way.
When you add that we were also trying to close out our fiscal year on January 31 amidst all those challenges, it could have been enough just to wave the white flag and surrender. As anyone involved in balancing your books at year-end knows, it can be a royal pain. >>> READ MORE
Many companies initially search for suppliers or service providers online. A high-quality, optimized, attractive, and attention-grabbing website is, therefore, essential for B2B companies.
B2B websites arguably need to perform more than their B2C counterparts; companies tend to make many more comparisons before making a final decision. Similarly, impulse buying is rare in the world of B2B transactions. Here’s everything you need to know when designing B2B websites in 2022. >>>READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!