– MOTIVATION –
“A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
15 Remote Management Best Practices For 2022 – Yesware
Although we’re finally moving out of the pandemic, remote work is here to stay. Global Analytics reports that 25 – 30% of employees will continue to work from home even after the last reminders of the Coronavirus pandemic are long behind us.
That means that those in the remote management role need to find ways to make their role productive, sustainable, and valuable to their organizations.
In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about remote management, including the pros and cons of the role, traits of successful managers, and 15 best practices to help remote managers be the best they can be. >>> READ MORE
10 Tips For Beating Gatekeepers At Their Own Game – Sales Gravy
One of the toughest prospecting challenges is simply getting connected to the right person. The number of roadblocks seems to grow more each day, and yet the task remains the same — to reach the decision maker.
Often, a gatekeeper stands in your way of that mission. You have to know the keys to beating gatekeepers at their own game by outmaneuvering them. >>> READ MORE
Creating Sales Goals As A Sales Manager– HubSpot
The role of a sales team is to sell. The sales manager is responsible for creating, advancing, and managing the people, processes, and systems for their team to be successful. While this job routinely requires setting goals for the team, sales managers must set goals for themselves as well. These goals focus on personal development improvements and bettering the sales team through leadership.
In this article, we provide tips on creating sales goals and discuss 11 goals you can implement for yourself and your sales team. >>> READ MORE
Employee turnover is one of the toughest things to navigate as a manager and one of the most common drivers of employee turnover is a lack of engagement. Talented people want to work in an environment where they feel valued and purposeful about their work. They want to feel engaged!
To avoid the recruitment merry-go-round, you need to hire the right people, develop them in a way that allows them to grow in their jobs, and create a culture that allows for strong employee engagement. While it’s simple, it’s never easy! Here are a few sure-fire strategies that will help. >>> READ MORE
As marketing evolves and the digital landscape continues to grow, video is only becoming more and more popular among brands and users alike. Video allows you to take your vision further than you imagined with a wide range of possibilities right at your fingertips. Gone are the days of needing professional camera equipment and pricey training in order to produce a video that would successfully grab people’s attention.
Now, people are able to create video content more organically and easily than ever before. With high-tech smartphones, user-generated content, easy-to-use editing apps, and online tutorials, you have everything you need to put together a video in the palm of your hand.
But how will that benefit you in the long run? Let’s find out. >>> READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on the analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight into 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!