– MOTIVATION –
“True leaders always practice the 3 R’s: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all their actions.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
8 Sales Challenges and Priorities for 2022– HubSpot
Even as we move toward some semblance of normalcy, sales, as a field, is still fundamentally different than it was just a few years ago. There are a host of new and emerging sales challenges that salespeople have to account for.
In the interest of helping you identify and overcome those issues, we reached out to sales experts and conducted some research. Here are eight of the main concerns facing salespeople in 2022 — as well as perspectives on how to address them. >>> READ MORE
Why Humble Leaders Make The Best Leaders–The Great Game of Business
At a recent client planning session, the CEO was participating in a discussion about strategy, which led to a challenging question on the overall business model. ‘Should we remain more operationally focused, or redesign to be more outwardly “sales”-focused?’ It was an interesting question for sure, and the discussion yielded many new ideas. >>> READ MORE
We often get asked an important question, “What are the most important skills I need to consider when training my sales managers?” which requires a thoughtful, evidence-based response.
So, what does the evidence say about the most important sales management skills? Can we really distill it down to just three? Well, not really, but three is a great place to start. >>> READ MORE
How compelled are you to click a play button when you see it in your email or social media?
Video entices people to listen – especially in the Discover phase of the sales process.
Also referred to in the sales process steps as “define,” assessment,” or “needs,” the Discover phase of the sales process we use is often the most tedious.
The goal is to meet with a prospect or client to uncover their desired business results, understand their challenges, and establish how your product or service can help them. >>> READ MORE
Three years ago, we could never have imagined the seismic shifts we would experience in the workplace. The way we work and where we work has completely changed.
Since then, executives, business owners, and human resource leaders have been grappling with significant issues related to employee health and satisfaction while also keeping an eye on profitability, customer satisfaction, and a dynamic, competitive landscape.
No issues, however, have been more deserving of their attention than employee engagement. Especially during challenging times, when employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to their work, and they give it their all. Employee engagement impacts nearly every aspect of the business and can be measured in many ways. >>>READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!