– MOTIVATION –
“If you are not willing to learn, then no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
Most companies spend countless hours working on strategy, sales and growth plans, financial plans, and 5-year forecasts, also known as HIP (High-Involvement Planning™). They have numerous spreadsheets, presentations, and market data to support their plan. They bring in macro and micro-financial gurus to validate their information. The board approves the plan, and everything is ready to go.
Wait a minute. The company forgot to answer the most important question. Who will be responsible/accountable for making sure this gets accomplished? Do we have enough capable and available leaders to grow the top and bottom line 10%? Who is going to open and manage the new locations or the acquisition? Who is going to lead the new product launch?
Good question/s. >>> READ MORE
10 Sales Prospecting Tips – Either Backed by Data or Used By The Best – LinkedIn
Prospecting is really freaking hard. And it also isn’t always fun.
Mostly, it’s being ignored. Occasionally, it’s getting outright rejected. Sometimes aggressively. But every once in a while, the timing is right and it all clicks.
And that feels pretty dang good.
How can you create more of those moments? We’ve compiled a list, of either data-backed best practices or tips recommended by experts (or both), on how to prospect better. We hope they serve you well.
Let’s get into it. >>> READ MORE
Critical Steps For Decreasing Conflict in a Hybrid Workplace – SmartBrief
According to a recent Microsoft report, flexibility is here to stay. “With over 40 percent of the global workforce considering leaving their employer this year, a thoughtful approach to hybrid work will be critical for attracting and retaining diverse talent.”
In order to attract and keep talent, executives must understand that with change, disruption, and uncertainty conflict is sure to increase between employees, clients, vendors, and partners. Here are four critical steps for decreasing conflict in a hybrid workplace. >>> READ MORE
Ten Questions That Should Be Included On Every Employee Engagement Survey – Up Your Culture
Understanding the climate of your company culture is a great place to embark on your cultural journey. One way to begin exploring this opportunity is with an anonymous employee engagement survey. The best path to uncover how people are feeling is to ask those who can provide you with their thoughts and insight. This takes the guesswork out for you.
Although there are many more questions that help uncover the current engagement levels of people who work in your company, there are a few questions that can provide great content for you to explore further.
Here are 10 questions to help get you started. >>> READ MORE
A lot of business leaders say their organization is executing an inbound marketing strategy, but many still aren’t exactly sure what inbound marketing is or why it’s important. I’ll save you a Google search. Here’s how LeadG2 defines it.
Inbound marketing is a methodology used to attract the attention of prospects using content creation. But not just any kind of content. You need content that’s relevant and meaningful to your prospects. And your content should position your business, your executives and your sales team as thought leaders, subject matter experts, and trusted advisors. By creating and publishing this type of content on your website you’re able to draw the attention of your prospects – so in effect, they are “raising their hands” and letting you know they have a problem and are interested in your expertise.
That may help you grasp the general concept but what else should you understand about Inbound Marketing? >>> READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!