“Anyone, anywhere, can make a positive difference.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
8 Classic Books (That Secretly Have Great Sales Lessons)– LinkedIn
One of the great things about a career in sales is that you can find inspiration and guidance almost anywhere. The fundamentals of the job – understanding people, building relationships, solving problems – are so universal that sales lessons are all around us.
Yes, you can learn a lot about the craft by reading sales books. But that’s only scratching the surface. Many classic books that seemingly have nothing to do with selling actually offer a great deal of insight about it, when you take a closer look.
To show you what we mean, here we’re highlighting eight books that taught us tons about sales… whether they meant to or not. >>> READ MORE
How to Differentiate Through Talent Acquisition In 2022–15five
In the past year, many employees left their companies in what is known today as The Great Resignation.
Companies are slowly starting to adapt to the new marketplace conditions to effectively deal with The Great Resignation, including the talent acquisition challenges it has brought about. >>> READ MORE
Prospects expect sales pitches to be highly personalized, too. But with the rise of automation tools, sales is more of a “numbers game” than ever, so personalizing a pitch can seem like an impossible task. And of course, every sales leader has a set of sales best practices they believe makes a sales pitch successful.
But best practices often conflict. Let’s dive into some of the principles that make for an ultra-effective sales pitch, and explore examples that illustrate them perfectly. >>> READ MORE
HubSpot research states that only 3% of buyers trust sales representatives.
If your sales process follows the cookie-cutter pattern of simply selling a product or service, the chances of you reversing that statistic are slim to none.
However, if you follow a formulated sales structure – like Sales Accelerator Series, you execute steps in the correct order. >>> READ MORE
People are leaving their jobs in droves. But we can’t blame the pandemic — the roots of this problem are planted firmly in culture.
A recent McKinsey survey found that almost two-thirds of employees said that the pandemic has caused them to reflect on their purpose in life. And 70% of employees said their purpose is defined by their work.
No wonder people are taking this time of reflection to find a place to work that is packed with purpose!
We have heard a lot about the “Great Resignation” or the “Great Quit.” I think of it more like the “Great Reshuffle,” but regardless of what you call it, it’s real – and it has been very difficult for many businesses.
Like other historical challenges, I believe this one will come with a significant silver lining. Companies will make their culture a priority, and people will find a greater sense of meaning in their work.
We’ll all be better off in the end. >>>READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!