“Refuse to make excuses or blame others. The leader always says, if it’s to be, it’s up to me.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
6 Ways to Transform RFPs from Obstacles to Opportunities in 2022 – Sales Hacker
Requests for proposals (RFPs) generate a whopping average of 35% of annual sales revenue, according to Loopio’s RFP Response Benchmarks and Trends Report.
The research, which surveyed 650+ teams, found that despite economic uncertainty over the past year, RFPs will continue to be an integral part of sales growth. However, keeping up with RFPs can be a challenge at the best of times. Busy technical experts, tight deadlines, and tricky approval processes can all throw a wrench in the sales cycle. >>> READ MORE
Churn Reduction: 5 Powerful Strategies For Preventing Customer Churn– Gong
The world has changed dramatically.
As Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight said, “even though our jobs might have felt hard before going remote, they definitely seem like smooth sailing in hindsight.”
And the key to thriving in today’s economy, according to Nick? Driving more sales from customers.(Some things in sales never change!) >>> READ MORE
Spark – LinkedIn’s premier event for the sales community – went live last week, with more than 27,000 people around the world registering for the LinkedIn Live.
Missed it? No problem – you can watch the recording here. We recommend watching it in full, as there was so much goodness in there.
But looking for the cliff notes version, before jumping in? We’ve called out our favorite quotes from the event – and why they stood out. >>> READ MORE
In an era where the consumer has more buying and decision-making power in the sales process, operating your business without a thought leadership strategy in place is like trying to drive a car without an engine. Sure, it works for Fred Flintstone; but chances are that you’re not him.
But, why is thought leadership so important? There are a lot of reasons why it’s so valued in the marketing space, but the biggest is one that no business should ignore—it converts your website visitors into leads.
In case it’s not immediately clear—or if you’re a marketing director who needs to have a third party vouch for this to your business leadership—we’ve provided a breakdown of how thought leadership generates leads. >>> READ MORE
The most successful businesses are built on a foundation of great talent.
For your company to reach its goals, you have to attract the best people in your industry. To do this, your corporate culture and brand must play a fundamental role in your recruitment strategy. Here’s why. >>>READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
– Don’t Miss –
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy’s Blog: