“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
– AROUND THE WEB –
<< If you only read one thing >>
Returning To The Office? Not So Fast. The Case For Remote Sales– Gong
Your team has been working remotely for 2+ years, and you are ready to bring them back to the office.
But are they ready? Do you have a plan? Do you know what your staff is really thinking? Do they want to come back in person? And if so, every day or more of a flex/hybrid? >>> READ MORE
4 Things We Learned About Culture From Patty McCord – Co-Creator of The Netflix Culture Deck – The Great Game of Business
What does the Human Resources department look like for a company practicing open-book management and organizational transparency? Patty McCord gave us a sneak peek look at some of the cultural elements and values that helped make Netflix so successful, yes, Netflix.
For those of you unfamiliar, Patty McCord is the author of Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility. Patty was a key confidant of Netflix founder Reed Hastings and served as the head of HR at Netflix during its rise. In her book, Powerful, she credits reading The Great Game of Business, by Jack Stack and Bo Burlingham, for inspiring Netflix to adopt transparency and education when it came to the company’s financials and strategic goals. >>> READ MORE
9 Ways To End Your Sales Presentation With A Bang – HubSpot
A brilliant presentation is worth nothing if you don’t bring it home with a powerful close — that said, many salespeople still struggle with how to end a presentation. Most sales presentations end with a whimper rather than a bang, taking a major toll on prospects’ interest and enthusiasm.
To help you add a little extra oomph to your presentations and consistently end pitches on a high note, we’ve put together some tips for closing sales presentations — complete with some helpful examples. >>> READ MORE
There are many different approaches to leadership: Commanding, Democratic, and Coaching just to name a few.
But one, in particular, stands out with its ability to drive change, reach transformational goals, and create organizational buy-in. That style is known as Visionary Leadership. >>> READ MORE
It happens to all of us; no matter how well-thought-out your sales process and follow-up is, some leads just go cold. You could have the best advertising, most well-produced creative, and a talk script for every scenario, but sometimes you just can’t close the deal.
Just because they haven’t taken the step to become a customer in the past doesn’t mean they won’t in the future. If they align with your target market and qualify as a potential customer, why are you letting those leads remain cold when they’ve stopped engaging?
Now here’s the age-old question — how do you re-engage your cold leads? >>> READ MORE
…And Don’t Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on the analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight into 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!